Dorset businesses have been behind Jurassica from the start, providing not only vital seed funding, but also their personal support, enthusiasm and advice. Work is underway to secure £4m of development funding, which will enable the submission of a full planning application towards the end of 2016.
The continuing support of the Dorset business community is essential to allow Jurassica to unlock the door to further public and private sector funding. At this stage in the development Jurassica are seeking fifteen local businesses to join a ‘Dorset Business Founder Donor’ community with a donation of £10,000 to meet our target of £150,000.
Here are a some of the benefits of becoming a donor:
Raise your Profile
• Membership of an exclusive network of donors
• Business logo on website and selected stationary
• Promotion of status as a Founder Donor
• Profile page on Jurassica website
• Your business name carved in stone in Jurassica’s Entrance Atrium
• Invitations to exclusive events
• Network with like-minded businesses
• Meet our patron, Sir David Attenborough
• Exclusive tours during construction
• Invitation to our opening party
• Lifetime pass to Jurassica
To find out more details and how to become a Dorset Business Donor click here